What’s Trending in Tech?
Part II: The Impact of Technology Advances on Private Club DesignRead More
Celebrate the last days of summer and enjoy the first crisp days of fall:
• Outdoor dining will be at a premium as the nights start to cool just a bit. Host a fall harvest dinner — locally sourced, seasonal food and wine pairing (also locally sourced if that’s applicable in your area)
• As it starts to get darker earlier, outdoor movie nights on the lawn or golf course are perfectly in season. Make it fun for everyone — feature a kid friendly flick then light up the firepit for the parents nearby
• Cultural event season typically kicks off in September. Host an opera/symphony/playhouse night with an appropriately themed dinner and luxury bus carriage service to and from the arts venue
• Back to school for grown ups. Don’t have a book club yet? Start one now and consider making it a mash-up event — book discussion and appropriately themed dinner, such as:
• Regional pairings, such as a classic Southern writer and traditional Southern fare
• The City of Falling Angels, about the sensational fire at the opera house in Venice, paired with a classic Italian dinner
• Around the World in 80 Days, along with an international sampling of food
More social event ideas? Comment or share them here!