Fresh Ideas for Social Events & Programming
A new regular feature from Chambers, based on responses to the Club ’22 – Club of the Future survey. Ideas, trends, best practices and otherwise all-around good ideas from clubs around the country for social events and programming. We’ll feature a few each issue. Submit your ideas here!
- Combine fun and function – host instruction sessions over cocktails and appetizers. For the summer, invite professionals to come talk on home repair, gardening, lawn care and more
- Anything that includes the whole family:
- Drive-in movies or movie nights by the pool
- Campfire and s’mores (you can pull this off in the summer, still, in many climates)
- Oyster roast or clambake
Themed, instructional (and fun) food & beverage events: Scotch tastings, outdoor cooking/grilling classes, create your own signature cocktail instruction (and tasting!)
- Remember these? Kick-the-can, kickball games or tag games and tournaments
Have social program ideas to share? Comment below or email us.