One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architectural, and Interior Design firms is searching for an Interior Designer with 5+ years of experience.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design
- Proven experience with upscale hospitality or residential interiors
- An ability to envision and enact design concepts that enhance members’ experiences at their clubs
- Fluency in AutoCAD, REVIT, or other BIM software
- Adeptness in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ideal fit will have passed NCIDQ exam and maintains an active record in good standing
- Strong organizational, storytelling, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sketching ability preferred
- LEED accreditation a plus
Specific Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Senior Interior Designers will work directly with the Director of Interior Design and will serve as the lead designer and project manager on exclusive assignments that touch all aspects of the design process.
- You’ll manage all project-related tasks, client meetings, coordination with operators, purchasing, as well as collaborate with in-house design team, architects, and other consultants.
- Coordinate closely with the Director of Interior Design to generate project deliverables such as interior drawing sets, project schedules, and FF&E specifications
- You will serve as a Chambers representative within the industry and to clients
- Must maintain a strong presence in professional organizations (ASID, NCIDQ, NEWH, etc.)
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.