SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
The Senior Architectural Designer will lead concept design and development from master planning through documentation.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture – license is preferred
- Proven project experience in leading and developing designs for architectural projects and managing the design process from pre-design/programming through construction administration
- Significant experience working with expanded project teams, including general contractors, engineering consultants, subcontractors, and vendors
- Demonstrated contract administration capabilities, as well as working knowledge of building codes, CSI specifications, and AIA procedures
- Fluency in Revit, AutoCAD, or other BIM software
- Fluency in project management software such as Deltek, Ajera, and Microsoft Project is a plus
- Experience in hospitality design is preferred
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Managing architectural projects under the supervision of the Director of Architecture, including budgeting, scheduling, and overseeing architectural staff to execute projects on-time and on-budget
- Overseeing the project team in preparation of design and construction documents
- Managing work plans to deliver exceptional presentation documents, construction drawings, and details
- Coordinating efforts with all associated technical and support disciplines to ensure deliverables are on target
- Serving as a leader, supervisor, and mentor to the architecture studio staff
- Serving as a Chambers representative for clients as well as suppliers, vendors, and colleagues within the industry
- Maintaining a strong presence in professional organizations (such as AIA)
- Engaging with our high-end clientele and other key stakeholders
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
MORE ABOUT CHAMBERS
Since 1899, Chambers has evolved to become one of the largest, award-winning design and planning firms in the nation with a focus on private club, hospitality, and lifestyle design. With a holistic approach to private club planning and design, Chambers provides a full suite of services to our national and international clientele. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Chambers has additional offices in Dallas, Minneapolis, Washington D.C, and Naples.