One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architectural and Interior Design firms is searching for a Design Architect with 7-15 years of experience.
Qualified candidate should possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proven design experience and a strong portfolio exemplifying creative designs for architectural projects; experience in hospitality design is preferred.
- Experience managing the design process from pre-design/programming through construction administration
- A License or strong interest in attaining Architectural License in the future
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with a project team and project manager, from conception to completion, to effectively meet aggressive deadlines and high client expectations
- Significant experience working with expanded project teams including engineering consultants, general contractors and vendors
- Strong fluency in AutoCAD or Revit; additional software a plus
- Current and working knowledge of building codes, AIA documents & procedures
- Contract Administration capabilities
Specific Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- You’ll be in a day-to-day leadership role with potential client contact and report to the Architectural Director
- Provide supervision and mentoring to the architectural design staff
- Lead the architectural design for conceptual master plans and building design, and see the design through detail development, construction drawings, and building envelope documentation.
- Coordinate efforts with all associated technical disciplines ensuring deliverables are on target
- Conduct code review and compliance
- Assist production team in preparation, QA, QC and review of construction documents
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.