One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms is searching for a part-time Administrative Assistant for the Baltimore office.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Performing general administrative work
- Answering the main telephone and directing communications
- Greeting clients and guests
- Distributing mail and general office filing
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Typing, data entry, and other general office administrative duties as assigned
- Directly support the company’s design staff and accounting/billing department with various administrative duties
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Supervising and mentoring the architectural design staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong typing ability, computer skills, and organizational skills
- Friendly and personal attitude with pleasant phone manner
- Committed team player
- Experience in an architecture / interior design firm is a plus
Chambers offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
MORE ABOUT CHAMBERS
Since 1899, Chambers has evolved to become one of the largest, award-winning design and planning firms in the nation with a focus on private club, hospitality, and lifestyle design. With a holistic approach to private club planning and design, Chambers provides a full suite of services to our national and international clientele. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Chambers has additional offices in Dallas, Minneapolis, Washington D.C, and Naples.