Throughout its history, Bryn Mawr has cherished its heritage. While maintaining the continuity of its mission to be one of the premier clubs in the country, Bryn Mawr also has embraced innovation and growth to remain one of the finest private clubs in the Chicago area.
To continue these efforts into the future, Bryn Mawr engaged Chambers to design an Interior Enhancement Plan. This plan would establish an intended design direction (and associated budget) as a guide for updating the clubhouse interiors as years progress. The three key strategic drivers of this exercise included:
- Improving the member and guest experience
- Increasing member utilization and attract new members
- Addressing current facility deficiencies
Through this exercise, Chambers assisted the Club in developing a plan that would:
- Enhance the Bar Grille
- Incorporate wine lockers
- Improve access to outdoor dining
- Enhance the ballroom experience
- Refresh the aesthetics of the main floor to feel classic, elegant and inviting
To help establish the vision for these enhancements, our design team selected preliminary finishes and furnishings as depicted in the renderings below.