One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architectural, and Interior Design firms is searching for a Junior Interior Designer with 0-5 years of experience.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design
- Proven experience with upscale hospitality or residential interiors
- An ability to envision and enact design concepts that enhance members’ experiences at their clubs
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, or other BIM software
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ideal fit will be working towards NCIDQ certification
- Strong organizational, storytelling, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sketching ability preferred
- Aspiration towards LEED accreditation is also a plus
Specific Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Junior Interior Designer will work on project teams with fellow interior designers and architects, and touch every aspect of the design process.
- You will serve as a Chambers representative within the industry and to clients
- You must maintain a strong presence in professional organizations (ASID, NCIDQ, NEWH, etc.)
- Junior Interior Designers will also be required to engage with our high-end private club clientele and other key stakeholders
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
MORE ABOUT CHAMBERS
Since 1899, Chambers has evolved to become the largest, award-winning hospitality design firm in the nation. With a holistic approach to private club planning and design, Chambers provides a full suite of services to our national and international clientele. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Chambers has additional offices in Dallas, Minneapolis, Washington D.C, and Naples.