JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms is searching for a Junior Interior Designer with less than five years of experience.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design
- Proven experience with upscale hospitality or residential interiors
- An ability to envision and enact design concepts that enhance experiences
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, or other BIM software
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sketching ability preferred
- Aspiration toward NCIDQ certification
- Aspiration toward LEED accreditation is also a plus
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Working on project teams with fellow interior designers and architects on every aspect of the design process
- Serving as a Chambers representative for clients as well as suppliers, vendors, and colleagues within the industry
- Maintaining a strong presence in professional organizations (ASID, NCIDQ, NEWH, etc.)
- Engaging with our high-end private club clientele and other key stakeholders
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
MORE ABOUT CHAMBERS
Since 1899, Chambers has evolved to become one of the largest, award-winning design and planning firms in the nation with a focus on private club, hospitality, and lifestyle design. With a holistic approach to private club planning and design, Chambers provides a full suite of services to our national and international clientele. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Chambers has additional offices in Dallas, Minneapolis, Washington D.C, and Naples.