One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architectural, and Interior Design firms is searching for an Architectural Project Manager with a minimum of 6-15 years of experience.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture – license is preferred
- Proven project experience leading and developing designs for architectural projects and managing the design process from pre-design/programming through construction administration.
- Ideal candidate possesses significant experience working with expanded project teams including general contractors, engineering consultants, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Must demonstrate contract administration capabilities, as well as working knowledge of building codes, CSI specifications, and AIA procedures.
- Adeptness with Revit and AutoCAD
- Fluency in project management software like Deltek, Ajera, and MS Project is a plus
- Experience in hospitality design will make you stand out from other candidates with similar qualifications.
Specific Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Under the supervision of the Architectural Director, you’ll manage architectural projects including budgeting, schedules, and overseeing architectural staff with the purpose of maintaining and managing efforts to keep projects on time and in budget.
- You’ll oversee the internal project team in preparation of design and construction documents.
- Manage work plans to deliver exceptional presentation documents, Construction Drawings, and details.
- Coordinate efforts with all associated technical and support disciplines ensuring deliverables are on target.
- You will serve as a leader, supervisor, and mentor to the architecture studio staff.
- Architectural Project Manager will also serve as a potential contact for our high-end private club clientele.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.